Duration and Prices
The QHHT session will last for approximately 4 hours at a cost of £399.
Due to global demand, I am now offering a Quantum Healing Journey Online.
There is the added option of dividing the four-hour session into two parts, both of which last for two hours.
The session encompasses all of my skills and techniques used successfully over many years.
You will receive a digital recording of your session.
There is also a concessionary rate for special circumstances… please contact me through my Contact Page.
QHHT, Past Life and Spiritual Regression
QHHT provides you with the ability to obtain answers and go beyond any problematic belief systems that may have been inherited through family patterns, cultural structures or learnt behaviour. Spiritual Regression gives you the opportunity to verify your own immortality, and experience yourself beyond your physical limits. This initiates an awakening of self-discovery and is direct exploration into the mysteries of your life. You also get to experience yourself and the universe as something that is multidimensional, in a similar way to what Near Death Experiencers (NDE) describe when they experience an expanded consciousness beyond the physical body. When you experience a past life or the non-physical you lose any fear of death by proving to yourself that the afterlife is very real and you still maintain your consciousness.
We all have the ability to access our soul’s history and experience our spiritual essence to attain self-awareness which resolves any conflicts we may be experiencing. Hypnosis is one method available to explore beneath the levels of your conscious awareness to discover your own answers.
When we are feeling unsupported or stressed our weakest areas whether mind, body, or spirit will be triggered into expressing a familiar ‘painful’ reaction. There are numerous schools of mind/body/spirit thought that say, for example, that if a person experiences back problems then this is the result of feeling unsupported in their life. These meanings vary depending on whether the pain is felt in the lower, middle, or upper back. However, by speaking directly with the subconscious mind of numerous clients, I have discovered that this is not always the case. These reasons and reactions are unique emotional stories impacting the physical body as unbalanced energy. In the session, these stories surface showing the causes and what is to be gained from the experience. The body is then able to release the blockages, rejuvenate the area, and repair itself.
“Our higher selves are constantly communicating with us to help us stay on the path we have chosen for our growth.” ~ Julia Cannon
The Subconscious Mind (SC)
The subconscious mind is a multilevel, multidimensional source of stored information. It knows the answers to everything and is connected with the individual self and all other sentient life forms. It instinctively and instantly knows where to place the focus during the session, and provides information from various timelines. Whatever is taking place in the SC realm of existence has far more power than anything we can consciously imagine or create through its art of storytelling.
The SC mind does not directly speak to the conscious mind but communicates indirectly through the body with feelings. Therefore we must incorporate what is taking place within the body to bring about permanent healing. The subconscious mind is connected to what Carl Jung calls the collective consciousness, or what religion or spirituality calls the Akashic records or fields, God, Creator or Source Energy. This is something far greater than we are currently able to comprehend or imagine entirely. This collective consciousness is huge and knows everything about us, such as our purpose, and what we need to know or do to take us to the next level of evolution. It is the totality of everything, which allows our bodies, minds and spirits to survive and thrive. I think of the subconscious as the soul’s storehouse of historical data, and the unconscious as the reactive results, the energy relay between the duality of the personality, a soul.
The SC is similar to a computer storage hard drive filled with all of our life files or stories. The conscious mind houses temporary files that act like software programs for each lifetime. Those programs can be changed or evolved through various levels of choices and experiences. Our belief systems are like mind viruses that feed off the host of our body and can deplete and block energy flow. When we wake up to the cause of our discomfort or illness and take the steps to clear them, we clean the cache of our old files.
Preparation prior to QHHT
As soon as you have decided to have a session, your subconscious mind begins to process what is needing to be released, healed, or brought to your attention to add to the quality of your life.
You will need to bring a list of questions to the session so it is important to begin writing them down as soon as possible because you will discover that these questions may change daily as your subconscious mind, like a computer file, begins expanding with more varied ideas and thoughts around these questions. So they will evolve as quickly as they are written down which will provide more depth of focus and insights.
Your questions are best answered when they are open ones and not ones that require just a yes or no. e.g questions beginning with what, how, who, where, and when.
The subconscious and the conscious mind communicate through dreams which is how we speak to ourselves and why no one interpretation given by others can be entirely accurate. It is helpful to begin making a note of your dreams, and bringing them along to the session often adds further insights.
This might at first seem an odd thing to say, but it is important that you let go of thinking about the need to ‘fix’ any ‘problems’, instead focus on your beliefs around your ability to heal or why you feel that you have any health issues which often are family patterns. This will enable the release of any self-doubts and instead begin to create a shift in your energy through the raising of your vibration to create lasting results.
Some of the things you can reflect on are:
- What are the underlying feelings that these issues bring up for you?
- How does it affect your relationship with yourself and others?
- What would you be doing differently if this problem wasn’t there?
After processing and doing some soul searching and energy-releasing, you will have created a strong healthy foundation for the increased success of your session. This personal self-exploration clears the way for healing to take place.
An easy technique to help you prepare for your QHHT session
Sit or lie relaxed. In your own time inhale a few slow deep breaths, then exhale them slowly to begin a feeling of relaxation flowing from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. This can take just a few minutes but will focus your mind on relaxation and allow your body the time to do so.
Keeping your eyes closed, imagine a blank screen either in front of you or wherever in your imagination feels right and easy. It doesn’t matter what shape or form this takes…for some it’s a TV screen and for others a screen at the cinema.
Place or imagine your chosen destination on the screen and hold it there in place without force or deep concentration, more like just observing an image or impression of it there keeping a detached mindset.
Observe the impressions that surface into your mind, and watch as it changes as more information develops, e.g. you notice more, see more colors, or become aware of smells or sounds. Use all of your senses, e.g smell, sound, visuals, etc. and then imagine yourself as an interactive part of the scene and explore it more as you move around in it.
With practice, you will begin to notice how the scene comes to life and how you can move around at will. Perhaps you can begin with just letting your imagination explore areas in your home or a familiar location that brings good feelings to mind.
This is a superb way to prepare the subconscious mind for exploration into your soul history as it will locate the appropriate images and allow the impressions to surface into your conscious awareness.
After your QHHT session
- Hypnosis creates a natural interactive hemispheric brain state that creates a harmonious flow between your left and right hemispheres and this switches on your own self-healing internal forces in the effort to bring your health and well-being back into equilibrium. This relaxed feeling will continue for a number of days. You’ll notice that you’ll sleep deeply and restfully the night after your session, and may even have very vivid dreams. This is a continuation of the interaction between the different levels of your consciousness. This is the process of creating natural, effortless changes in your life to match your desires. It is very helpful to begin keeping a journal if you don’t already do so.
- Resist questioning whether you ‘imagined’ or ‘made up’ the information during the session, instead use the following days to see how this connects to the reasons you sought out this direct communication with your own subconscious. Whether the information revealed was an analogy, metaphor, symbolic, or a subliminal ‘reality’, stay open-minded and allow the insights to continue downloading and you will see how the ‘dots connect’ with your life as you were experiencing it.
- Give yourself the time and space to reflect or ‘process’ what has transpired. Observe the ‘processing’ taking place as your energetic clearing, healing, and detox will be ongoing for a number of days. You have had a unique experience of inter-communication with other aspects of your consciousness, and this inner ‘dialogue’ will be ongoing. The quantum effects taking place during the session will restore or initiate new neural patterns within your brain, so expect to have more intuitive spontaneous thoughts and ‘knowings’. The session is just the beginning.
- Drinking lots of water is highly recommended to rid the body, and flush the system, of the many toxins released through this deep energy and self-healing work. The benefits of water as a cleansing aid can be utilized even more when you shower with the intent of deeply cleansing your subtle energy bodies or using a handful of salt in your bathwater.
- Spend a moment each day in gratitude for the physical healing. or consciousness shift that has taken place. Include the appreciation for your body’s ability to heal itself. Gratitude moves you into your heart which supports the healing process in the very best ways. You will receive the most benefit if your participation is coupled with your intention to heal. The overall best results will be if you follow the guidance that you yourself have provided throughout the session, through the direct communication with your own subconscious and higher self.
Read about Laura’s healing
I will provide you with a digital recording of your session. I recommend that you listen to your session frequently in the early days as there will be a wealth of information with more insight coming into your conscious mind from your higher self.